Resort is a municipality in the state of Sergipe. The city, called by Dom Pedro II as the garden of Sergipe, the tiled houses, the Jerk and fire boat, still has a beautiful architectural heritage, despite constant losses caused by destruction and mutilation of historic buildings.
Man Pedro da Costa and his concunhado were given the land where today we territory resort. The donation was made by Captain General of the Province of Sergipe, João Mendes, on September 16, 1621, however, the said land had been previously acquired by Diogo boards and Antonio Guedes, which not populated or colonized, reason why have lost the concession rights.
Both Pedro Homem da Costa, as Pedro Alves and João Dias Cardoso, the latter father of two, already occupied the farmland before granting, with gardens and creating cattle.
Who first pioneered the land was Pedro Homem da Costa and them built a chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe, holy as we can see, is also the patron saint of Mexico. Among Mexicans, Estancia is a cattle property and its occupants are called ranchers, hence the name adopted by Pedro Homem da Costa: Resort.
For a long time, resort was subject to Vila Real de Santa Luzia, Santa Luzia currently do Itanhy. Only in April 1757, authorized the king who performed in the office of town "vereações, hearings, auctions and other legal acts in the alternative of ordinary judges," going well, the legal separation of the village of Santa Luzia, then in frank decay.
On October 25, 1831, the seat of Santa Luzia is transferred to Vila Resort. On March 5, 1835, its District is created, and finally the May 4, 1848, was elevated to city status.
The best offers for Estancia
Casa de praia, frente pro mar
Beach house is located in front of the beautiful and semi-desert beach. Distance to the airport of Aracaju is 40 km, and 200 km to Salvador airport. Place is perfect for relaxing and safe stay! We offer accomodation for pets and parking for free.